Enter now for your chance to win a huge microphone bundle from sE Electronics, worth £1154$1416!
sE Electronics are the quintessential 21st Century microphone brand. Founded in 2000 by accomplished bassoonist Siwei Zou, it’s no exaggeration to say that they’ve changed the recording landscape, spearheading the ribbon mic revival with their R1 mic, inventing the portable vocal booth concept with the ubiquitous Reflexion Filter, and collaborating with legendary engineer Rupert Neve on a number of their designs.
For this month’s exclusive SOS competition, we’ve teamed up with sE to offer you the chance to win a huge microphone bundle. First up is the V Pack Arena, a premium collection of mics suitable for both stage and studio, and for use on everything from drums and bass to guitar amps and vocals. Housed in a rugged protective case, the V Pack Arena comprises a V Kick mic, a V7 X vocal mic, and two V Beat snare/tom mics with V‑Clamp shell mounts.
Next up is the X1 S Studio Bundle, a complete vocal recording solution comprising the X1 S large-diaphragm capacitor mic, the sE Iso Pack shockmount and pop filter, and the RF X: a compact Reflexion Filter designed to ensure the best recordings, no matter what space you’re working in.
Also included is the Dynacaster DCM8: a dynamic mic with a difference. The DCM8 can work just like any passive microphone, but at the flick of a switch you can engage sE’s acclaimed Dynamite active circuitry, for an ultra-low-noise 30dB gain boost, plus low and high EQ options offering a total of six different tonal flavours.
Finally, the NEOM USB is a high-quality desktop USB microphone, suitable for music recording, live streaming, podcasting and more.
The DCM8 can work just like any passive microphone, but at the flick of a switch you can engage sE’s acclaimed Dynamite active circuitry...
How To Enter
To be in with a chance of winning this superb prize answer the questions to the right, including the tie-breaker, by midnight Tuesday 9th January 2024. Good luck!
Prizes kindly donated by sE Electronics.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering this competition, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- By submitting your entry, you agree to supply Sound On Sound and the Prize Donor with a photograph of you and the prize(s) plus some words about winning the prize. This may be used on each company's website, email newsletter announcements and/or social media channels. Your name will be abbreviated to first name, last initial and your town/city/country, eg. Jenny F, Liverpool.
- In submitting your entry, if you win, you agree NOT TO RESELL the Prize(s) within 18 months.
- Please DO NOT ENTER if you do not agree to these terms.
- Employees of SOS Publications Group, sE Electronics and their immediate families are ineligible for entry.
- No cash alternative is available in lieu of the stated prize.
- The competition organisers reserve the right to change the specification of the prize offered.
- The judges' decision is final and legally binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No other correspondence is to be included with competition entries.
- Please ensure that you give your DAYTIME telephone number on your entry form.
- Prize winners must be prepared to make themselves available in the event that the Prize Donors wish to make a personal presentation.
- The winning entrant(s) name and country will be made available upon request.